We've had a pretty uneventful week baby wise, which was very surprising. I was taken off bedrest on Tuesday and off the medications stopping my contractions, but no baby yet. I'm starting to think I will go till the 20th and make my scheduled c-section date. I'm still pretty sore and I'm still feeling contractions, but not regular enough to convince my doctor that I'm in active labor.
Dylan and my mom came back last Sunday. We were pretty surprised to find out that Dylan was not excited to see us. He wanted his gram (grandma) for a couple days after he was home. It was like he didn't trust us and is still having a hard time falling asleep in his own bed. He really enjoyed his visit to his grandparents' house and came back saying Gram. A new word for him. He still asks for her when he is not getting his way. In other news, we finally got to see his new neurologist and we are very excited to say that he was accepted for Botox treatments to help with the tightness in his arms. He starts treatment on Jan. 26th. We are hoping to see improvements in the usage of his hands.
Ken is hanging in there dealing with a very pregnant wife and a spoiled child. Poor guy, but he's doing great and I really appreciate his patience. I'll have to let Santa know how good he's been this year.
Sunday, December 05, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment