Sunday, January 16, 2005

My boys...

We've had a good week I was able to get most of my big projects done, like taking down Christmas decorations and house cleaning , while Ken's mom was here and Ken and I were able to go out on a date too. Sadly Grandma Bradley left yesterday. So if all I do this week is feed the boys and take Dylan to his therapies on time I will consider my first week alone a success.
Dylan's been such a big boy, he started all his therapies this week and did very well. We are enjoying getting back on schedule and he's even handling having a bedtime again fairly well. I think he's finally accepting that Jordan is here to stay. He made us laugh so hard when I holding him and had nowhere to put him while we made the bed, but in Jordan's bassinett. With his feet hanging out he laughed and said ahgoo, several times. He was acting like the baby.
Jordan is such a good baby. He keeps his mommy sane by sleeping several hours at night in a row and being very patient and independent. He enjoys laying on the floor next to Dylan and looking at his toys. And he's starting to fill in those 0-3 winter outfits before winter is gone.
That's about all for this week.

No comments: