Sunday, March 06, 2005

Wedding Bells and Snow...

What a busy week we all had. The boys and I had a great time in Atlanta and it was nice when Ken joined us too. My parents loved having the babies there to cuddle and spoil and it was a nice break for me. I went to Atlanta early to surprise my best friend at her bridal shower last Thursday. It was fun to spend time with her before she moves away. On Monday we got some snow in Atlanta, it lasted a whole 20 minutes and melted in about 5. But it was fun to see. I totally wasn't expecting the cold weather so I had to buy the boys some warmer clothes.
On Friday Carrie and Adam got married in the Atlanta temple. I was able to help Carrie get dressed for her big day and she made a beautiful bride. They both looked great. That night we all went to the reception. We had so much fun! It was a great party, we got to see a bunch of old friends. And Ken and I danced all night (and the boys joined us too). We hadn't had that much fun dancing since our own reception. And then on Saturday we headed home. Now it's laundry and getting back to normal life. Hope you all had a great week too.

No comments: