Happy Mother's Day to all the moms who check our website. I hope you all had a fabulous day like I did. Ken and the boys spoiled me today. I got breakfast in bed, a great gift( a gift certificate for a pedicure) , and I didn't have to cook or clean all day. Ken made a wonderful dinner not only for me, but for a friend of ours ,whose husband is deployed to Korea, and her 4 kids. And to top it all off he played with all 6 kids so Ida and I could scrapbook and relax. We had a great day.
Dylan had his own great day on Wednesday. He celebrated his 3rd birthday. He woke up to lots of presents and excitement. Later that day we had a lunch, it wasn't so much a birthday party as it was a Thank You lunch to thank all the ladies from our church who have helped us over the past year pattern Dylan. For those of you who don't know what patterning is; it's a kind of therapy that is intended to help Dylan's brain feel what it's like to crawl. So it takes 3 people, one at his head and two by his side to move his body in the crawling motion. Since it takes 3 people to do we had to find people who could come to our house everyday for an hour and do this. We were very fortunate to have these friends. But now that Dylan is starting school soon we won't be able to continue so we wanted to thank them for all their help. And we shared cake and ice cream with them too. It was a lot of fun for Dylan since most of his friends were there and his Dad was able to come home for lunch.
Well, this is getting long. I hope you enjoy the pictures and we wanted to thank all our family who sent Dylan such great birthday gifts. Have a great week.
Sunday, May 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment