I can't believe it's May already! We had a busy week and have an even busier one comming up. Dylan had his second session of botox on Wednesday and he did pretty well. During the injections he was fine. He just a had a bad reaction to the "light" sedative they gave him. It made him get sick in the car and had what I think was an absent seizure. It's not anything too scary it just seems as if he goes off into deep thought and he didn't shake it for a few minutes. We talked to his neurologist and he said not to worry about it. So we won't. On Saturday we took him to a music class at Gymboree and he loved it. I think we are planning on taking him once a month. Unfortunantly we didn't take pictures at eigther event, so I didn't have a single picture of Dylan this week. We let them play on our bed this afternoon and took some pictures to post on our site.
Jordan is keeping me busy. He's no longer the quiet and perfect little boy that Ken and I were afraid to brag about. He rolling all over the place and keeps me on my toes. We had to find some innovative ways to keep him busy, so that I can get some things done around the house.
Ken went to the dentist this week and got a microabrasion process done to remove some stains from his front teeth. We don't know where the stains came from, but he's had them since he was little. Now, they're gone. His smile looks great. I tried to take pictures, but they didn't come out clear.
We have a busy week coming up, Dylan's birthday is on Wednesday! So be sure to check back next week for birthday pictures.
Sunday, May 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment