Sunday, June 12, 2005

Arlene, viruses and more...

It only makes sense that Dylan's first week of school would be followed by Dylan's first week home sick with a virus, huh? Dylan was sent home from school on Wednesday because he threw up twice. Later that morning we took him to the doctor because we noticed a little rash on his belly. The doctor lead us to believe that he was going to be really sick (fever,vomiting...) but he's doing okay. He's got a little cough and congestion and that's about it. Still can't go back to school till it's gone. But he's almost better. I was thankfull the doctor was so wrong. But we still didn't do much because I didn't want to spread germs to our friends.
Jordan never got sick and I was thankful for that too. Instead he figured out how to rock on his hands and knees. He looks so cute and it's hilarious to watch him get on his hands and knees and then do a faceplant on the floor. Poor guy can't figure out to move his hands forward to crawl. I don't think it will be much longer...better get to baby proofing! Not many pictures this week. We were homebound by illness and then Arlene. (who was nothing more than rain and wind, luckly.) Till next week!

No comments: