Sunday, June 19, 2005

Father's Day...

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there. Especially our own. We love you and are grateful for all that you do for us! Hope you are enjoying your day.
We had a good week. Dylan was able to go back to school on Wednesday. He was sad that he missed his pool day, so we took him swimming lots this weekend. My parents came in town this weekend and we had fun with them. We went to the beach on Friday and then we took them to Gator Beach in Destin and saw a bunch of alligators on Saturday. We also went to this great place I have never been before in Fort Walton called Brooks Landing, it's this little park by the water. It's beautiful and relaxing. We had fun going out and being out in the sun. The boys love having my parents around to spoil them. We are going to miss being so close to them when we have to move next year.
Well, I have another busy week coming up. Ken is pinning on Captain on Tuesday and I'm busy planning his promotion breakfast. I thought it would be easier than planning a party at night. But it's turned out to be more people than we were planning, therefor more work. Hopefully it will turn out okay. I hate planning things like this because Air Force things are like "wife competitions" and while I'm not into that stuff, I can't stop thinking what people will think of what I do. Talk about stress.
Enjoy the pictures....

No comments: