It's so weird I can't even think of anything we did this week. It's all a blurr... we are all settled after our little trip to Atlanta and are going to be preparing for another trip this weekend. Ken and Dylan are driving out on Sunday afternoon to Atlanta. Ken will be flying out on Monday morning to Portland and Dylan is going to spend a few days with the grandparents. He's really excited. Jordan and I will drive up on Thursday to be there when my little brother get's home from his mission in Spain. I'm really excited to see him again and have him meet Jordan. I'm hoping to bring both of my brothers back to Florida with me.
I was a bad Mommy this week, I don't have a single picture of Dylan. He had a great week though. He had some fun days in school. On Thursday, his daily report said that they danced in music class to "Saturday Night Fever" and did finger pointing. It said that he had so much fun. I talked to him about it and he couldn't stop laughing. He loves school so much I hope that going to grandma's will help him not remember that he doesn't have school for 2 weeks.
Jordan has 2 teeth now and is crawling properly all over the place. Or at least he was up till yesterday when he spiked a fever and wanted to be held all day. Today we took him to a Doctor friend of ours and he saw that he had an ear infection and called in some medicine for him. He's feeling a little better and I'm hoping that he sleep tonight. We were up all night last night trying to keep his fever down.
Okay, that's all for this week. Take care.
Sunday, July 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello Bradley Family! I just wanted to let you know that someone is waiting for a website update:)
Post a Comment