Sunday, August 21, 2005

Just stuff...

My brothers left on Monday and the boys sure do miss the extra attention. They had fun playing together. It will be Christmas before we are all together again. After they left it was appointments and laundry galore. Not so much fun. Jordan had a well baby and is weighing 21 lbs. This was his 6 month check up. (he's 8 months old, I'm running behind.) I think it's that second baby syndrome. while the doctor was checking on him she found that he is already doing all the things a 9 month old should do so I don't have to take him back till he's a year. Hopefully I'll remember to take him back then.
We had a slow weekend, Ken went to play softball on Saturday morning and the boys and I went to watch. It took me about an hour and a half to get ready. Dress myself and the boys, feed them breakfast and pack a diaper bag for the morning. Plus I lathered them in suncreen. That alone took 20 minutes, Jordan didn't like it too much. The fields were about 25 minutes away. By the time I got there Ken was all warmed up and was waiting for his team to play. They played the winner of the game before. The boys did great for the first 30 minutes. They sat in their jogging stroller and just watched what was going on. Then it was finally Ken's turn to play and the boys went nuts. They both wanted out and I was trying to keep them both happy and watch the game. By this point it was starting to get hot. So we got to see Ken hit once before I had enough of the crying and went home. so I spent a total of 45 minutes at the fields. It took longer than that to get ready. I was pretty frustrated. Oh well....now I know for next time to just stay home. That about sums up our week. Have a good one and leave comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen! I have been checking your website pretty much every week for all the fun stories and cute pictures of the boys. I can't believe how much they are both growing! Especially Dylan! He looks soooo tall! And Jordan is such an adorable baby. His expressions crack me up. Especially when he was stuck under that table... heheh... We'll talk soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen! I have been checking your website pretty much every week for all the fun stories and cute pictures of the boys. I can't believe how much they are both growing! Especially Dylan! He looks soooo tall! And Jordan is such an adorable baby. His expressions crack me up. Especially when he was stuck under that table... heheh... We'll talk soon!