Sunday, August 14, 2005

Panama city Beach

What a fun weekend we've had. My brothers came in on Thursday afternoon and we took them down to Panama City Beach. We stayed the night at the Legacy beach resort. It was so nice. We were able to enjoy the beach and pool and have a cool place to lay the boys down for naps. We had fun. On Saturday we went shopping in Destin and David got the boys braves hats. They look so cute. I have tons of pictures so I'll keep this short. Have a great week.

1 comment:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Hey Karen! I loved the pictures this week! It looks like so much fun and I'm jealous...I swear, we am going to make it down to see you and the beach sometime soon! Thanks for always doing such a good job with us updated on your family! I absolutely love it...it's my Sunday night routine:)