Sunday, October 09, 2005
The simple life...
After some hectic weeks it's nice to finally have a slow one to give me a chance to catch up on things. We didn't much this week so there's not much to write about unless you want to hear about how I did laundry and Ken mowed the lawn. Dylan seems to have grown overnight, I went to get him dressed for church today and his shoes didn't fit and his pants were too short. Looks like I get to go shopping tomorrow. Jordan is getting better at the walking thing. He is not totally walking yet, but his balance is improving. It gave his bruises time to heal. Have a great week! Enjoy the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What happened to hand me downs? jk An excuse to go shopping sounds much better! Love ya~!
Post a Comment