Sunday, November 06, 2005

Student of the week, Dylan!

Another week has gone by and I can't believe we are 2 weeks from Thanksgiving. I'm already needing a 2006 calendar to pencil in appointments. Scary huh? Well, we had a good week. Despite some runny noses and sneezing. Jordan picked up something and decided to share it with Dylan so they both have had runny noses the last couple of days. Luckily they have been fine and it hasn't slowed either down. Although I will keep Dylan home tomorrow just incase. I don't want him sharing germs at school. Most kids at his school, including him, are very sensitive. The pictures tell the story of our week, but tonight we are posting late because we went to Panama City to have dinner with Ken's brother and his wife. They just moved here last week. Kevin is going to be training at Tyndall AFB for the next few months. And they are expecting their baby anytime now. Jen looks great, for being 38 weeks pregnant. She has the tiniest belly I've ever seen. They showed us their new place and the new baby gear. I forgot to take my camera and I'm pretty bummed about it since Jordan was hilarious with Annie, their dog. He would chase her around and laugh. But when she barked he would start crying and need to be held. Then he would get over it and want back down to play. Dylan enjoyed Annie too. We had a great dinner and we are excited to have family closer. They are about 2 hours away, so it's not an easy drive with the boys, but it's doable. Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Congratulations Dylan! He looks so proud of that yellow ribbon on his shirt. Lovin' the haircut on Jordan too. That is so great that you have family within 2 hours! Have a great week Karen!