Monday, December 05, 2005
It's begining to look a lot like Christmas...
I got my pictures back from our day trip to Helen when we were on Thanksgiving vacation. I had forgotten how inconvinient it is to take film in and then be dissapointed when what was gonna be the perfect picture turn out no-so-good. There are lots of pictures so I'll keep this short. Jordan's first birthday is this Friday. So check back on Sunday for pictures from his big day and his party on Saturday. We are excited to have my parents, Kevin, Jen and babyBryan come to his party! Sorry to those of you who check our site religiously on Sunday nights, I started making Christmas treats and totally forgot. I should be back on track next Sunday. Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What great pictures this week! I love Jordan's pacifier! I like that you put in several pictures with yourself in them. It's fun to see ya:) I can't believe Jordan will be one. Happy Birthday Jordan!
Post a Comment