Sunday, December 18, 2005

Only 7 more days!

I'm so excited for Christmas! I am done with all my shopping and I finally sent out our Christmas this week. I posted the pictures that didn't make the Christmas cards. I couldn't believe how hard it was to take a decent family picture. Dylan had his school Christmas program on Tuesday they acted out the story "The Night Before Christmas". This school is amazing and they do such a great job of involving all the kids regardless of their abilities. It's so cute to see all the kids work so hard and it really brings you to tears. Happy tears ofcourse. Or maybe it was just me. The way they did it was that different older kids took turns reading lines from the story and other acted it out. Such as hanging the stocking by the chimney with care, and for the visions of sugar plums some kids dressed as candy and sugar plums danced around the kids who were nestled in the bed. One of my favorite part was the kids who were the "clatter" they had drums and made all sorts of noise. I thought that was so creative. Dylan's class were the 8 tiny reindeer on the rooftop.
Also this week we went to the Pediatric Therapy Clinic's Christmas party and the boys were once again able to visit with Santa. I think Santa has a pretty good idea of what they want by now.
Well, I don't know if I will post next week or not. I guess it depends on how busy the day is. My parents and little brother will be in Chile. So we will spend Christmas alone. Then on Monday we are going to Panama City to visit with most of Ken's family. Ken's older sister and her family are driving from North Carolina and his parents are flying in from California. Ken's brother lives there so we will only be missing Katie who is serving a mission in Arizona. We are excited to get together with them and will have lots of pictures to post. So until next time...
We wish you all a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Great family pictures!
I'm glad you are able to have all your Christmas shopping done.
Can you come finish up mine?
I look forward to next week's post. Have fun this week and travel safely over the Christmas weekend.