Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Disney Magic!

This quick Disney trip was just what I needed after being alone all week with the boys. Ken was away (again) on business. He was in Savannah and had Friday off as a driving day, so instead of driving home he drove to Orlando and the boys and I meet him there. I was pretty stressed about the drive and it took longer than a 6 hour trip should, but it was worth it in the end. I love Disneyworld and so do the boys. We spent Friday afternoon at the Magic Kingdom, Saturday morning at the Animal Kingdom seeing two of the shows we missed first time around and then Epcot on Saturday afternoon. Sunday we went to Magic Kingdom again and also MGM. We drove home on Monday. And today I'm not looking forward to piles of laundry and dirty bathrooms. Oh well, better get to it. Have a great week everyone!

No comments: