Monday, January 09, 2006

No time to waste...

This past Saturday while Ken and I were driving across the beautiful mid-bay bridge on our way to Destin, we started talking about all the things we have to do before we move. Soon our conversation went into how old the boys would be when Ken finished his PhD. They will be 7 and 4 1/2. all the sudden I started to cry. The thought of my babies being that age just made me cry. Time goes by so fast, it's not fair. Since then several things have made me cry, Jordan is already starting to outgrow his 18 months clothes so I have started looking at Dylan's old 24 months clothes and it seems like just yesteday Dylan was wearing them. I love having babies at home and I can't belive that they are growing up so quickly. So my new year's resolution it to not waste time, to enjoy the boys as much as possible even when Jordan is tearing things up. I know that I will miss seeing his pure curiosity and intense energy.
This week has been one of organizing and putting this away. Putting Christmas things away and finding places for our new toys and gadgets from Christmas. Ken was out of town a couple of days and I took the time to organize our closets and store things in the attic. This weekend we are not going to waste our 3 day weekend and will be driving to Orlando to use our Disney season passes again. So I will post again next Monday. Have a great week everyone!

No comments: