Sunday, February 12, 2006
Pink eye...
Last Sunday I just didn't feel like sitting at the computer and updating the blog. I did go over a year without missing a week so I needed a break. We did have a good week though, My back is all better and I worked things out with Tricare and Dylan is back on as many therapy session as he needs. Yeah! This week was out to a great start. We did lots of fun things and everything was going fine, then on Thursday Jordan and I woke up sick. By Friday night we were in the ER, he had some virus that gave him Pink Eye. Very contagious and not fun! He was started on eye drops and is doing much better. Poor kid! He does not like being held down and having his eyed pried open every 3 hours (even through the night) to get drops put in. We don't like it eigther. So that's been out weekend, keeping him away from Dylan so that he doesn't share his germs. So far so good. (knock on wood) I'm feeling much better and I'm glad that Ken and Dylan were able to stay strong. Hopefully February won't be a repeat of November where we took turns being sick all month. Enjoy the pics from last week and this week. Hope you all are doing well and staying healthy. Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment