This is me when I was around Jordan's age. Whenever I see Jordan running down the hall I think of this picture. What do you think, does Jordan look like me?
I would most certainly say that you and Jordan look very much alike at high speed! That picture of you is too funny! (& cute, of course) CONGRATULATIONS on your brand new home! You and Ken are good and practiced up on home buying now (and soon, home building) that you will definitely have to be our mentors in a couple more years. So excited to be near ya!
1 comment:
I would most certainly say that you and Jordan look very much alike at high speed! That picture of you is too funny! (& cute, of course)
CONGRATULATIONS on your brand new home! You and Ken are good and practiced up on home buying now (and soon, home building) that you will definitely have to be our mentors in a couple more years. So excited to be near ya!
Post a Comment