Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!

There are tons of pictures this week, so I'll make this short. The boys finally got feeling better, so I was able to have my friends over for a lunch bunch. The weather started to warm up, also, so we were able to spend some time at the beach and pool in our backyard. Dylan had field day at school. He had so much fun competing in all of the races. His class won the gold medal. We had a good Easter. The boys were excited about the presents that the Easter bunny left for them. They also enjoyed finding all the eggs that he hid in the yard. I finally figured out how to put video on our webpage, so periodically I'll put some up for you to see the boys in action. Have a happy Easter and great week.

2 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Hey Karen,
Great posting! It looks like another event filled week! I love the videos too! I hope to have one up sometime this week. I'm learning all these new programs for this blogger! (Well, just one so far:)

Sholarclan said...

Hey Bradley...Love all your Easter pics.