Since our bathroom took till Tuesday to be finished we had to cancel our trip to Atlanta. Ken already had the week off so we took the time to do fun things with the boys! There are a lot of pictures, but our week went something like this....
Monday- We went to Pensacola to shop and take the boys to a Gymboree class.
Tuesday- Went to the beach...... Guys finally finish bathroom!
Wednesday- Strawberry picking
Thursday- Wakulla Springs
Friday- Went swimming on base and to the park.
Now we are enjoying a relaxing weekend and getting ready to start our week. Have a great week!
Sunday, April 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Uhm, are you taking energy pills? jk I think you even made Aaron jealous this week. He saw all the fun things you did before I did and I heard a sigh come from him. hehehe
I'm so glad you all had a wonderful week and made some more great memories!
What great pictures. Jordan and Dylan are growing up so fast. I miss them very much. Your bathroom looks wonderful !!
Post a Comment