When we kiss the boys it's never just one kiss. They are just too cute, they get lots of kisses. It is funny to see that Jordan has picked up on that and will give Dylan several kisses at a time.
Congratulations on selling your house! That is wonderful! I'm sorry that you aren't looking forward to moving - I think I would have a hard time leaving the beaches too. Dayton definitely isn't Florida!!! We are excited to have you here though! Best of luck on your house hunting trip and if you get a chance - call or stop in. Otherwise, we'll see you in a few months and when our family has increased by one! What a great picture of Jordan kissing Dylan. Nothing like brotherly love! I hope Dylan gets to feeling better quickly!
1 comment:
Congratulations on selling your house! That is wonderful! I'm sorry that you aren't looking forward to moving - I think I would have a hard time leaving the beaches too. Dayton definitely isn't Florida!!! We are excited to have you here though! Best of luck on your house hunting trip and if you get a chance - call or stop in. Otherwise, we'll see you in a few months and when our family has increased by one!
What a great picture of Jordan kissing Dylan. Nothing like brotherly love! I hope Dylan gets to feeling better quickly!
Post a Comment