Monday, August 07, 2006
For Sale...
So I bet all of you thought we had drop off the face of the planet. Nope, we are still here in Florida keeping very busy. I had spent some time away from home at Youth Conference and then Girls camp. It was a lot of fun being with girls. Ken did great with the boys and enjoyed being a stay at home dad. After camp we were ready to drive to Atlanta to drop of Jordan while Ken, Dylan and I drove to Ohio to house hunt, when the drama started. We got a call from our realtor that the people who were buying our house decided they didn't want it anymore for financial reason and so after some debate we decided to continue our plans to go to Ohio and find a house. It went well, but we weren't able to make an offer with so many things in the air. After Ohio we went back to Atlanta to spend some time with my brothers who were both in town. We had fun being together for a few days and now we are back home. Dylan has started school Jordan misses him and I miss him too, but it helps to have more time to clean the house and to update my blog. Hopefully this will be the week were someone want our house so much they pay our full asking price in cash. :) I'll settle for an offer. Hope you all are enjoying your summer. Take care and leave comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Karen..Great Pics..the boys are growing so fast. I did make it the entire 4 years without seeing a snake. Now I get to see moose. I look for them, usually see about 1 a week. Check out our blog, we went to Fairbanks AK and also went to the North Pole. Good Luck on the house. Love and Hugs
Post a Comment