Sunday, September 10, 2006


It says "A therapist...
...has patience without measure.
...treats with tender care.
...sees true potential.
...gives encouragements.
and on the back it says...
...becomes a friend for life. And I wrote a personal
message, thanking her for 3 1/2 year or wonderful
service. We are truly going to miss her. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

What a great gift for Dylan's therapist. You are such a great scrapbooker. They weren't lying in that mother of the year speech you got! haha
I'm so glad you have such a great help around the house as Jordan. No wonder they mentioned you keep such a clean house in your speech also! ;)
Congratulations to Ken! It's a bitter sweet time for your family, I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

I love the photo collage you made for the therapist. You have become so talented at scrapbooking. I hope that eventually I will be able to see some of the scrapbooks you've done for Dylan & Jordan. OH, and I also can't believe how much Dylan has grown and how fast. That last photo is great shot of him when he was a baby. So precious and small! (Sniff).You're such a great mom!