I didn't want to let another week go by without posting, but I don't have any pictures. We had a busy week. We decided that we are probably going to rent in Ohio. I just don't have the energy to sell again. Things would have been different if our sale went smoothly. I don't want to have to deal with this again while Ken is trying to graduate and who knows we may even have a baby by then. (this is not an announcement) We have found some great rental and that way it's not such a stress to sell this house quickly.
We had a fun weekend. We went to the lunch, a movie and then to the beach. After lunch the boys usually take a nap so they napped during the movie. It was great. We saw Step Up and I really enjoyed it. Ken said it wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. ( it was my turn to pick the movie) Jordan still has no fear of the ocean and laughed every time a wave would crash against his body. He's so fun and starting to repeat things more often. Dylan is enjoying school and really likes having his teacher back. I went to pick him up because he had a dentist appointment this week and they were making milkshakes is cooking class. He got to press the button to start the blender and thought it was hilarious.
Ken and I are hanging in there, trying to be optimistic about our house situation. A good friend of ours was seriously hurt in a motorcycle accident this week and is in a COMA. I have been helping with the house and kids since the wife is by his side in Pensacola. I was glad I was able to help them and it keep things in perspective for us. Not having our house sell is not end of world when put in comparison to having your husband be so badly hurt.
That's about all for now. I will be better at taking pictures this week. Have a great seat!
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Karen...
Hang in there...it will all come together. Enjoy the beach and sunshine. Miss your pics of the cute boys..Take care
Hey Karen - I am sorry that it has been such a stressful week (although I know it's been much more than a week). I'm glad you are able to kind of lose yourself in service. I know your plan was to move in September - is that still the plan? Hope to see you again soon!
Post a Comment